We have a mandatory uniform policy in place at school.
Children should wear:
- a blue, white or turquoise polo shirt (required)
- a jumper, fleece or a cardigan displaying the school logo (required)
- dark bottoms - trousers, shorts, skirts or a pinafore dress. No jeans please (required)
- black shoes (required)
It is really important you put your child's name in EVERYTHING they wear. In the first couple of weeks we have lots of mix ups, especially when it comes to changing for PE!
PE kit should be:
- house team coloured t-shirt (can be plain without logo if you wish) (required)
- plain shorts or leggings (required)
- trainers (outdoor) and plimsolls (indoor) (required)
We promote the use of book bags for children to bring their reading books in and to use to take letters home.
Our school uniform can be ordered from Sew Prestige (0114 235 2500). We are really proud to support a local business.
Their order form can be downloaded below before being sent via email (address on order form) to Sew Prestige. School uniform ordered from Sew Prestige can be delivered to school for collection for free. In school, we have samples for you to try.
40 High Street,
Our school uniform can also be ordered online via www.myclothing.com.