We have a uniform policy in place at school.
Children should wear:
- a blue, white or turquoise polo shirt
- a jumper, fleece or a cardigan displaying the school logo
- dark bottoms - trousers, shorts, skirts or a pinafore dress. No jeans please
- black shoes
It is really important you put your child's name in EVERYTHING they wear. In the first couple of weeks we have lots of mix ups, especially when it comes to changing for PE!
PE kit should be:
- house team coloured t-shirt (can be plain without logo if you wish)
- plain shorts or leggings
- trainers (outdoor) and plimsolls (indoor)
We promote the use of book bags for children to bring their reading books in and to use to take letters home.
Out school uniform can be ordered online via www.myclothing.com