Well done for all of your fantastic work and effort this week!
Your homework this week is as follows:
- Keep practising on TT Rockstars. This week we have realised how important multiplication knowledge is when finding factor pairs.
- Make sure you are going on Spelling Shed to practice the spellings we have set you.
- Don’t forget to read regularly at home. This can be to an adult, a sibling, or to yourself!
- Here is a maths task for you to complete: Maths Homework . This week we looked at x1,10 and 100 and dividing by 1, 10 and 100 and factor pairs.
- Here is your Topic menu for this half term: Autumn1 Topic homework
If you have misplaced your passwords or have any questions, please do let us know.
Have a lovely weekend,
Miss Castle and Miss Carline
firstname.lastname@example.org (Y4 Dahl)
email@example.com (Y4 Rowling)