Hello Year 1 Potters and Murphys,
What a fantastic year we have had so far! You have all worked really hard and learned so much. We can’t wait to see all the amazing learning that you are going to be doing at home!
This week we will be
- practicing handwriting – thinking carefully about how to form each letter and where to place it on the line
- learning some new high frequency words – number words
- developing our math skills using addition and subtraction number sentences, and greater than and less than symbols
- reviewing some phonics sounds
- writing sentences about some story settings using all of the skills we have learned so far
- doing some retrieval practice for things that we studied recently in topic and
- learning about the weather and seasons
Download this week’s work here: Year 1 home learning pack – week starting 23rd March 2020
Page 1 has a timetable for the week’s activities.
Page 2-7 has some help sheets and some tools for children to use throughout the week.
Monday – p8-15
Tuesday – p16-22
Wednesday – p23-30
Thursday – p31-38
Friday – p39-45
If you need any support with your home learning, please contact us by email.
Below are some links to the webpages mentioned in the learning pack.
Missing you all! Looking forward to seeing all of your brilliant home learning soon!
Mr Flevill and Mrs Mather