Our “supporting your child with reading at home” booklet can be accessed here:
Development of skills in phonicsOct 25, 2013, 928.99 KB
The aim of this booklet is to:
- tell you more about how your child learns and how you can help
- show the stages a child goes through in learning to read.
- explain the ways that the school will teach your child.
- give you ideas for activities to do together.
- provide sound sheets and phonic resources.
Here are the slides from the January 2014 Parent Information Meeting about how we teach reading and phonics.